In order to provide a pleasant visit we respectfully request that all visitors and volunteers exercise good practice including the following:-
- Recommending that you wear a face covering in the larger enclosed spaces in line with government guidance.
- A limit of six persons or one family unit, at a time, in our smaller exhibition rooms.
- Using the one way walks through some of the larger exhibits.
- Protection of staff / visitors by face screens / gloves and the provision of Hand Sanitiser facilities.
- Please do not visit the museum if you are have Covid symptoms or if you believe you have been exposed to the infection.
- Whilst it is no longer a requirement for us to collect your contact details for test and trace purposes NHS QR codes will still be shown for those who choose to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app.
Pitstone & Ivinghoe Museum Society (PIMS) members are reminded that membership cards will need to be shown to gain normal entry to the Museum.
Thank you in advance for your support and patience. Please keep an eye on this website for the latest news.